Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Prayer for Deliverance from Enemies

Take me out of the hands of the cruel ones, O my God; keep me safe from those who come up against me. 2 Take me out of the power of the workers of evil, and keep me safe from the men of blood. 3 For see, they are watching in secret for my soul; the strong have come together against me? but not because of my sin, or my evil-doing, O Lord. 4 For no sin of mine they go quickly and get themselves ready; be awake and come to my help, and see. 5 You, O Lord God of armies, are the God of Israel; come now and give punishment to the nations; have no mercy on any workers of deceit. (Selah.) 6 They come back in the evening; they make a noise like a dog, and go round the town. 7 See, hate is dropping from their lips; curses are on their tongues: they say, Who gives attention to it?

No comments: