Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GOD GIVES US RICHLY


The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.
(Proverbs 10:22)
On this day, God is going to bless you with the worldly riches. Dear Friend! You may say, “I am going through severe financial problems. I am trying my level best but even then I am only faced with losses and failures.” Today I feel in my spirit that God besides blessing you with spiritual blessings would also bountifully bless you with the worldly blessings as well. The Bible says, “Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy” ( 1 Timothy 6:17).

Perhaps you might wonder, “Can I ask for worldly riches to a heavenly Father?” It
is God’s desire to grant us richly all things to enjoy during our life on this earth when we ask of Him. Dear Friend! The Bible states, “Oh, how great is Your goodness, Which You have laid up for those who fear You, Which You have prepared for those who trust in You In the presence of the sons of men!” (Psalm 31:19). God has already stored all the goodness for those who fear Him.

It could be that you are waiting for quite a long time to be materially blessed in this world. You could question, “When will all the problems connected to my loan get solved?” The Bible says, “The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it” (Proverbs 10:22). Your blessings are on the way. Be of good cheer!

God granted physical healing to Sis. Shyamala so that she could richly enjoy all the goodness that He has in store for her (Exodus 15:26; 1 Peter 2:24). She had a tumour in her stomach. Even after operation it never became alright. On a certain day she came to the Jesus Calls Prayer Meeting experiencing excruciating pain in her body. On that day, while I fervently offered prayers for God to heal His children Sis. Shyamala received the healing touch of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and testified for the glory of God that the pain in her body had vanished and that she has been healed completely. All glory be to God.”

Prayer:

Loving Lord Jesus,

I praise and thank You for all the goodness that You have kept in store for me so that I could richly enjoy them during my sojourn on this earth. May Your goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life. Please strengthen my soul and prosper it to sing praises of Your holy name. You make my life flourish like a palm tree and help me to grow tall like a cedar of Lebanon. I believe that everything was made in and through You and You have the power to give from the treasures of gold and silver to anyone who seeks You diligently for Your grace and mercy. Please prosper all my efforts on this day and fill me with joy unspeakable.

In Your precious name I pray.

Amen.
                                                 Sis. Evangeline Paul Dhinakaran





No comments: