Friday, February 5, 2010


accepting Jesus as your Savior. Remember, you cannot wash
your sins on your own but only He who paid the price for your
sins through His holy blood on the cross can set you free.
Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
You may carry the burden of your sins on your own and
land up in hell or throw it on the shoulders of Jesus and have
eternal life in Heaven. Choice is yours.
Open your eyes and follow Him who said: -
O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
I Corinthians 15:55
Listen to His gentle voice and follow Him. He is calling
you.
Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and
I will give you rest. Mathew 11:28

*************************
AMEN
*************************

No comments: